GoPass Tap Card for Students
Ride Free until June 30, 2023.
Your GoPass TAP card will not work until you activate it.
- Activate online or call 866TAPTOGO
- Step 1 - Select: 🔘"I am a Vocational Student."
- Step 2 - Select: 🔘"I want to enroll in the GoPass program and register a TAP card for the first time."
- Step 3 - Select: 🔘"North Valley Occupational Center"
- Wait 4 hours after activating to take your first ride.
- Tap on a rail gate, rail validator, bus farebox, bus mobile validator, or at any TAP Vending Machine.
- Remember! You must make your first tap within 30 days or your card will deactivate.
A. Pick up your GoPass TAP card - in person - from your teacher during class.
Q. What if my class is online?
A. You'll need to visit the campus closest to you to get your GoPass TAP card.
Q. Can you mail it to me?
A. No. GoPass TAP cards must be picked up in person.
Q. Can I get more than one GoPass Tap card.
A. No. Only one card per adult student.
Take a photo of the back of your GoPass TAP card in case it is lost or stolen. Contact your school administration for a replacement card. Then, visit taptogo.net/gopass to activate your new card.
Which transit agencies can I ride with GoPass?
Click any link below to redirect to the agency's website.