Sign up for ESL Class!
For information regarding Disability Support Services, please click on this link:
Once you have completed the online intake and assessment process, one of our friendly employees will call or email you soon.
Una vez que ha completado el proceso de admisión y evaluación en línea, una de nuestros amables empleados le llamará o le enviará un correo electrónico pronto.
Learn English (ESL)
The English as a Second Language (ESL) program has seven class levels from literacy (the alphabet, letter sounds, and simple words) to advanced (professional and academic vocabulary, grammar, conversations, and writing).
- Communicate with English speakers
- Read signs, charts, and forms written in English
- Use English to help your children with homework
- Use English to succeed in school and at work
Our ESL Students:
- Improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Improve their English pronunciation
- Increase their English vocabulary
- Build English skills to support their children in school
- Prepare for the U.S. Citizenship Exam
- Prepare for TOEIC® and TOEFL®
- Prepare for academic programs
- Prepare for career training
- Prepare for employment
Disability Support Services
Please visit http://wearedace.org/dss to contact DSS regarding accommodations or assistance.