Get Career Training (CTE)
Industry professionals with years of real-world, on-the-job experience prepare students in our Career Technical Education (CTE) program for entry-level employment, career advancement, and industry certification. The CTE program serves adults and concurrently enrolled high school students. Individuals with disabilities and special needs are encouraged to participate.
- Career-specific technical skills
- Career-specific vocabulary and knowledge
- Work-related reading, writing, and math skills
- Hands-on technical skills
- Test preparation for state license and industry certification exams
- Soft skills for the workplace
- Relevant skills to maintain or advance within your field
Our Career Technical Education Students
- Learn trades
- Learn technical skills
- Earn certificates (selected courses)
- Pass state license and industry certification exams
- Prepare for and enter apprenticeship programs
- Prepare for further career training
- Prepare for employment
- Start new careers
**Please follow these steps to be placed on a Career Training course interest list**
STEP 1: Click the link below for the class that you want (CTE Class list 2022).
STEP 2: Fill out the form with your BEST contact information.
STEP 3: An Advisor will contact you when registration opens for that class.
STEP 4: Get registered for class or STEP Orientation.
STEP 5: LAUSD SSO generated in 1-2 days.
STEP 6: Registration confirmation form and student account activation sent to you within 2-3 days of being registered.
STEP 7: Get your LAUSD Daily Pass.
STEP 8: Go to class!
Interest List Policy
- Filling out the form below does not guarantee registration into a class.
- Some CTE courses require assessment, a STEP Orientation or other pre-requisites.
- Click on the program below for the requirements. An Advisor will go over this with you.
- The interest list will be archived and refreshed every school year on June 30th.
- Submissions entered on or before June 30th will not carry over on July 1.
CTE Class List 2022
All education and vocational opportunities are offered without regard to handicap, marital status, race, color, ancestry, nationality, origin, age, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Don’t see the career training you are looking for? Our ten campuses offer a variety of training opportunities.
To explore what opportunities are available at our other campuses, click here.