STEP 1: Register to Get Career Training
For information regarding Disability Support Services, please click on this link:
2020-2021 Course Offerings
Don’t see the career training you are looking for? Our ten campuses offer a variety of training opportunities. To explore what opportunities are available at our other campuses, click here.
Get Career Training (CTE)
Industry professionals with years of real-world, on-the-job experience prepare students in our Career Technical Education (CTE) program for entry-level employment, career advancement, and industry certification. The CTE program serves adults and concurrently enrolled high school students. Individuals with disabilities and special needs are encouraged to participate.
- Career-specific technical skills
- Career-specific vocabulary and knowledge
- Work-related reading, writing, and math skills
- Hands-on technical skills
- Test preparation for state license and industry certification exams
- Soft skills for the workplace
- Relevant skills to maintain or advance within your field
Our Career Technical Education Students
- Learn trades
- Learn technical skills
- Earn certificates (selected courses)
- Pass state license and industry certification exams
- Prepare for and enter apprenticeship programs
- Prepare for further career training
- Prepare for employment
- Start new careers
Disability Support Services
Please visit http://wearedace.org/dss to contact DSS regarding accommodations or assistance.