Enrollment begins during pre-registration and continues until classes are filled. Paid registration fees and attendance at start of class are required to hold a place.
Registration Is Not Complete Until All Fees Are Paid.
Individuals exempt from paying all fees:
- You are enrolled in high school (completed District Enrollment Referral/Waiver Form required from your high school). Bus Transportation may be available from your high school; please see the Career Advisor at your high school.
- You are an Alternative Education Work Center Student.
- You are a minor student with a Pupil Accounting Report on file.
- You are an individual with a disability up to age 22 completing your high school program (LAUSD Bulletin #4692).
1. Requests must be made within the first seven school days of enrollment or starting date of course.
2. Requests forms must be submitted with a paid receipt.
3. Refunds are subject to a $20 drop fee.
4. Refunds for payment made by check will be refunded by check and mailed in approximately three weeks.
5. Credit card refunds are credited to original credit card.
6. Textbooks are non-refundable, please confirm books with your instructor prior to purchase.